Tuesday, January 11, 2011

10 things to describe ME

1. I am a Lighter - I wouldn't to get angry easily, unless you press the grinders.


2. I am a Water Faucet - If you turn on the faucet of me, i will talk a lot to you;if not, i  will  keep silent until you talk to me.


3. I am a Sponge - I would like to absorb every things, if you put me in the right place. 


4. I am a Moth - I am attracted to light, especially the night view of KL.


5. I am a Migratory Bird - I like to travel, i wish i can travel to Thailand, Taiwan, Korean, Japan, French and China within 6 years.


6. I am a Lomographer - I like to take photo with film camera, and shoot for anything i like.


7. I am a Betta Fish - I like to compete with others, until i'm exhausted.


8. I am a Mimosa (Sensitive Plant) - I will start to protect myself when other people touch on me.


9. I am a Watermelon - I am  a person which look cold outside, but actually i am warm inside.


10. I am a Ferrero Chocolate - You will feel surprise when you bite it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment